Evofem Biosciences, Inc., (NASDAQ: EVFM) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative products to address unmet needs in women's sexual and reproductive health. Evofem Biosciences exists to advance the lives of women by developing innovative solutions, such as woman-controlled contraception and potential protection from certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The Company is leveraging its proprietary Multi-purpose Vaginal pH Regulator™ (MVP-R) platform to develop Amphora®, which if approved will be the first on-demand and female controlled MVP-R birth control method in the U.S.We are a growing team based in San Diego, CA. Our sole purpose is also our soul purpose: to improve the lives of women. We are committed to discovering and developing innovative healthcare solutions that put women first. Evofem Biosciences provides competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k, paid vacation and Holidays. Evofem Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Communications Manager apply now
- Area Sales Director - West apply now
- Area Sales Director - East apply now
- Associate Director of Sales Training apply now
- Associate Director of Sales Operations apply now
- Director / Sr. Director Marketing apply now
- Medical Science Liaison apply now
- HR Coordinator apply now
- Regional Sales Manager coming soon
Please continue to visit our website for future employment opportunities with Evofem Biosciences.