Evofem Biosciences, Inc., (NASDAQ: EVFM) is a San Diego-based biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative products to address unmet needs in women's sexual and reproductive health. Evofem Biosciences exists to advance the lives of women by developing innovative solutions, such as woman-controlled contraception and potential protection from certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Our first commercial product, Phexxi™ (lactic acid, citric acid, and potassium bitartrate) vaginal gel, was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on May 22, 2020 for the prevention of pregnancy.We are a growing team based in San Diego, CA. Our sole purpose is also our soul purpose: to improve the lives of women. We are committed to discovering and developing innovative healthcare solutions that put women first. Evofem Biosciences provides competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k, paid vacation and Holidays. Evofem Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Sales Representative apply now
- Director/Sr. Director, Trade and Distribution apply now
- Director/Sr. Director, GxP Compliance apply now
- Associate Director/Director, Quality Assurance GCP apply now
- Director, Medical Affairs apply now
- Strategic Market Director, West apply now
- Strategic Market Director, East apply now
- Project Manager apply now
Please continue to visit our website for future employment opportunities with Evofem Biosciences.